The Dual Autogate Connect is a revolutionary, patented rodent bait station designed to take your exterior rodent protection program to a powerful new level.
Using a smart gate mechanism, Dual Autogate Connect’s sensors spot the differences between species, only opening when rodent activity is detected. After the sensor is set off three times, the motorized door opens to allow only target rodent species into the station, keeping non-target pests, animals, and unauthorized personnel from accessing the bait.
- Highly accurate multi-rodent detection, monitoring, and treatment solution
- Rapid protection and control for exterior rodent activity
- Restricts bait access to non-target rodent species
- Decreases pesticide effects on the environment
- Displays time and date stamp on rodent activity
- Created for use in highly-regulated environments
Dual Autogate Connect in Miami-Dade, Broward County
Serving Miami Dade Metro Area - Fort Lauderdale - Broward County - West Palm Beach