We understand pests have no place at your tables.
No other company requires more close monitoring of pests than restaurants. With an abundant and endless supply of food, restaurants and other food establishments are extremely susceptible to pest infestations. In order to stay pest-free and keep your business running smoothly, it’s important to invest in regular pest control.
The exterminators at Florida Pest Control have been protecting hundreds of restaurants, bars, and cafes in the South Florida area for more than 70 years. We’ll keep those unwanted patrons out of your restaurant all year long.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
We'll call you! Leave your information below.
The Importance of Restaurant Pest Control
Restaurants must comply with a variety of standards, regulations, and health codes to continue operating–all of which can be interrupted with a pest infestation. Pests spread viruses and bacteria through indirect and direct contact. They can also cause structural damage, leaving you with costly repairs. These are just some reasons why ongoing pest control for restaurants is important.
- Certain pests may carry diseases such as typhoid, cholera, E. coli, and salmonella.
- Pests can contaminate food with droppings, urine, and filth.
- Rodents can directly carry and thus introduce other pests such as ticks, mites, and flees.
- Severe damage can be inflicted upon buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
Our Restaurant Pest Control & Exterminator Methods
To keep your restaurant safe and compliant, it’s recommended to work with a restaurant pest exterminator who can protect your property against pests year-round. At Florida Pest Control, we’re discreet and fast. Our restaurant pest control services include the following:
- A thorough property inspection of the restaurant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a restaurant pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Exclusion efforts or proper sealing of entry points to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to exceeding your expectations in keeping your restaurant pest-free all year long
Safe and Reliable Restaurant Pest Control
With over 70 years of experience, we at Florida Pest Control know what takes to ensure restaurants and other food establishments in South Florida pass their inspections every time. Our regular inspections, preventive measures, and discreet pest treatments will help ensure your restaurant is safe and pest-free year-round. To get an inspection or learn more about our restaurant pest control services, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control
Restaurant Pest Control in Miami-Dade, Broward County
Serving Miami Dade Metro Area - Fort Lauderdale - Broward County - West Palm Beach